Whilst this course provides you with a qualification in its own right, it can also form part of your CSCS green card application.
This Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment e-Learning course is aimed at anyone starting out in the construction industry.
The online Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment e-Learning course can be used as part of a company induction process. It can also be used to aid in preparation for the level 1 award Health and Safety in a Construction Environment.
Duration: 120 minutes
- Hazards, Risks, Assessments and Controls
- Slips, Trips, Falls and Working at Height
- Manual handling
- Plant, Machinery and Noise
- Respiratory Risks
- Fire, Electricity and Gas Safety
- Chemicals and Other Onsite Hazards
- Vehicles, PPE and General Safety
- Your Pathway to Your CSCS Card
English and Polish
RRP: £75 +VAT